Fire & Property Insurance Litigation
Personal loss or property damage due to fire often leaves the victim confused about the process of filing an insurance fire claim. The fire claim process is not an easy one; it is always wise to hire a fire and property insurance attorney to make the process more convenient and effective. Once the process begins, a loss adjuster is sent by the insurance company to the person who has suffered the loss. These adjusters represent their companies and try to save the company’s money, here your fire insurance attorney can represent you and can guide you in the right manner.
At The Overholt Law Firm we give you expert advice for resolving the dispute. Armed with this knowledge, we can fight for your best interest in court. One should never sign any papers related to the case without consulting with a claim attorney. Many times the insurance companies take advantage of the policy holders, convincing them to settle for much less than they are entitled to. The Overholt Law Firm can help you learn all the important factors in the case. We make sure that you get fair compensation for all of your losses.
Here at the Overholt Law Firm we have extensive experience of fire and property insurance disputes, including:
- establishing cause and origin of fires and other insurance losses;
- quantifying commercial and residential, structural, business interruption, and personal property insurance losses;
- civil prosecution of bad faith and other unfair claims handling practice lawsuits involving insurance companies;
- defense of insurance company Declaratory Judgment Actions (seeking to deny coverage to insured); and
- representation of insured at Examinations Under Oath and otherwise in insurer’s Special Investigation Unit process.
This process can be much less stressful with the help of The Overholt Law Firm. We will tackle all the legal complications in your case efficiently. We will help you get out of this tedious process with ease. For more assistance or a free consultation on a fire insurance claim, call us at today at (910) 798-5900. We will help you obtain maximum compensation for your claims.